- Villa Amorosa - a 10,000 sq. ft. fully restored "Queen Anne" style mansion circa 1904.
- A Two-home Artists compound
- An 1870 Gothic Revival, the oldest home built in Calistoga
- A contemporary Craftsman"
- The Pastors Cottage", circa 1880
Each home offers the opportunity to experience Calistoga history, old world craftsmanship, and designer interiors.
A shuttle will be provided for touring Villa Amorosa (there is No Parking at this location), all other homes are within walking distance of the museum. Ticket holders must check-in at the museum, and will be provided with a pamphlet & map explaining all properties, as well as a wristband that will allow access to all homes.
Tickets may be purchased $45.00 in advance:
Tour hours are 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tickets are $50.00 on the day of the event.
Proceeds from this event benefit the Sharpsteen Museum, and will be used to fund special educational programs, exhibits, and scholarships.
Please keep checking back for more information.